Sintered products or powdered metals have a proven record of incredible wear resistance and longevity. They hold closer tolerances and can be made self-lubricated by the process of oil impregnation.
What is Oil Impregnation?
Oil Impregnation is the process where the product is vacuum impregnated with the lubricant of your choice. The lubricant is then metered from the bearing to the shaft during rotation. This is where the sintered products are known for their smooth action and self dampening features. Due to these features, sintered products are widely used in a number of industries.What are Sintered Bronze Products?
Sintered Bronze offers superior wear resistance and longevity. It is widely recognized as a bronze product that offers a smooth action and self dampening features during application. The Sintering Process allows the bronze alloy to become self-lubricated which allows the metal to hold a closer tolerance. Our powdered metal bearings, cored bars and plates conform to ASTM chemical and physical properties as well as the recommended dimensions and tolerances. Our bearings function satisfactorily within a temperature range of 10 degrees Fahrenheit to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
However contact one of sales associates if your materials temperature requirement exceeds these temperature ranges.
Features of Sintered Bronze
- Bearings, Cored Bar and Plates conform to ASTM chemical & physical properties as well as recommended dimensions and tolerances
- Offers a smooth action & self dampening features
- Superior wear resistance and longevity
Spadone-Alpha SLP LLC., P.O. Box 411, Westport, CT 06881
Call for a quote today! (800) 959-2529
- Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze Rectangular Plate Stock
- Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze Sleeve Bushings
- Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze Thrust Washers
- Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze Made to Order (MTO / Custom)